ACE Referral Resource Center
What is the Referral Resource Center (RRC)?
- The Association for Consulting Expertise (ACE) is a membership organization made up of professional consultants with expertise in a wide variety of disciplines. As such, ACE is a resource for anyone seeking consulting assistance. The RRC facilitates accessing ACE's members who are most qualified to respond to your needs.
How does the Referral Resource Center work?
- Any organization (private, public, non-profit, governmental, etc.), or an individual, seeking consulting assistance is invited to request assistance. A Referral Resource Center (RRC) representative will review your request. We will contact you to confirm receipt of your request and for any clarification necessary to understand exactly what kind of assistance may be required. RRC representatives are available to help you review and define clearly your business needs.
- You can send a Request for Proposal (RFP) via email or call the general mailbox at (800) 464-5043 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you.The request should contain full contact information, the nature of the consulting required, and the date the responses are due as a minimum.
- Once the request has been reviewed and is clear and complete, key information regarding the nature of assistance requested, or the RFP if available, will be made available to the entire ACE membership. It is up to each consultant or consulting organization to decide if they feel qualified to respond.
- The consultant(s) or consulting organization(s) who feels qualified will contact you directly to set up an initial meeting, or, in the case of an RFP, submit their proposal directly to you.
- ACE DOES NOT PRE-QUALIFY WHO IS BEST SUITED TO RESPOND. ACE DOES NOT MAKE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONSULTANTS TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.
- Any contract(s), agreement(s) for services or other arrangement(s) made with an ACE member is between you and the member. ACE DOES NOT GUARANTEE NOR CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE QUALITY, TIMELINESS, COST OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE WORK PERFORMED.