ACE Referral Resource Center
ACE members represent a broad range of skills including:
- Marketing and sales consultants
- Information technology consultants
- Project Management consultants
- Education, government and non-profit consultants
- Personal and professional development consultants
- Financial services consultants
- Human resources consultants
- Energy and environmental engineering consultants and others
Consult our member directory for more information.
View case stories for insights into member engagements.
Hire a Consultant
Our process of recommending a consultant for your project, no matter the size, scope or location, is quick and easy.
If you are seeking consulting services we invite you to consider ACE and submit your request. We will review your request and, if necessary. ACE representatives are available to ensure that your needs are clearly defined.
You can send a Request for Proposal (RFP) via email or call the general mailbox at (800) 464-5043 and leave a message. RFP’s should contain your full contact information, the nature of the consulting required, and the date the responses are due.
Qualified members will contact you.
- ACE is a not-for-profit organization, established in Maine in 1981.
- ACE DOES NOT PRE-QUALIFY WHO IS BEST SUITED TO RESPOND. ACE DOES NOT MAKE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF CONSULTANTS TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.
- Any contract(s), agreement(s) for services or other arrangement(s) made with an ACE member is between you and the member. ACE DOES NOT GUARANTEE NOR CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE QUALITY, TIMELINESS, COST OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE WORK PERFORMED.