Help us grow and steer the association by helping on a committee! Contact anyone on the board or listed below to join a committee. Full committee descriptions reside in the Board Book.
- defines, develops and delivers programs that benefit the membership of ACE and promotes the experience and resources of ACE to the greater
Currently co-chaired by Terry Johnson and Kathleen Grammer. Email the Committee.
- responsible for broadcasting information about events sponsored by ACE to members and the community at large. Its larger mission is to raise
the awareness of the business and government communities in the region about the value and benefits of hiring ACE members. This committee will determine the most effective media channels to promote ACE events and ACE members.
Currently co-chaired by Gerard Bianco and Raija Suomela.
- responsible for maintaining and increasing the membership of the association. Its mission is to create a welcoming environment,
communicate the benefits of belonging to ACE, facilitate the membership process, and work to retain existing members.
Currently chaired by Peggy Siegle. Email the Committee.
- responsible for assuring the continuation of good board governance of ACE. Preparing a balanced slate of nominees requires careful attention to
the needs of ACE so that the many voices of the membership are represented on the Ficurrent ACE Governing Board.
Chaired by the immediate past president
- responsible for financial oversight and preparation of the budget
Chaired by the current treasurer. Email the treasurer.
- responsible for identifying and developing opportunities for ACE to engage in activities that benefit the economic and social community and promote the visibility of ACE and its members.
Currently chaired by Carrie Yardley