Tove Rasmussen, MBA, CMA, is Founder and CEO of Partners Creating Growth. She has an extensive background growing profitable businesses in the US, Europe and in emerging markets.
- Led a small, very competitive, highly regulated, global biotech business to grow 50%;
- Grown businesses in Latin America, Eastern Europe and Asia, particularly China and Japan.
- Moved two global manufacturing businesses into significant new markets.
- Took a $15 million manufacturing business from a $1 million loss to profit.
She also has strong cost-reduction experience, having:
- Quickly set up the Sales and Supply Chain for the Honeywell start up, PowderFlo(R); and
- Improved the efficiency of a $100 million manufacturing facility for RR Donnelley.
Within each organization, Rasmussen took special pride in effectively mentoring and developing both colleagues and staff.
Rasmussen holds an MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business, the top business school in Canada. She is also a Certified Management Accountant. She has completed intensive leadership, listening and mentoring programs, as well as the Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals from the Coaches Training Institute in Washington, DC.
Rasmussen also holds a BA, Political Science Major (Honors) and African Studies Minor from the University of Toronto. Following these studies she traveled to East Africa for several months staying at local guest houses and using local buses.
She lives in Portland, Maine – enjoying swimming in the summer, snowshoeing in the winter, and the ocean all year round.