GETTING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Join us for an interactive discussion around "How do you find speaking engagements?", plus additional questions such as:
- Which types of organizations do you look for opportunities with?
- Which is better to target paid or unpaid engagements?
- Could you create your own speaking engagement?
Theresa Peek, Peek Learning Consultants, will be the facilitator for this session. Theresa moved to Down East Maine from Houston Texas. As part of the move, she started Peek Learning Consultants, specializing in learning and development, organizational development, and HR consulting, which is her professional background. Living in Perry (Washington County, Maine) means she's over four hours from ACE's breakfast meetings. Since Theresa has worked for global companies and has done a lot of virtual training, she is excited to lead another one of ACE's Virtual Roundtables.
PREPARATION FOR THE VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE:
All members will be sent a link to access the meeting via email. If you are a non-member but would like to attend, please email Judi Jones and let her know. She will provide you with the login information.
If you have not used Zoom before, please plan to login and make sure all is working about 10 minutes prior to the start.
1. Attendees may use webcams and microphones.
2. If you are attending on a smartphone (Android or iPhone) or on a tablet, you will need to download the Zoom app before starting.
3. Please login a few minutes before the meeting to make sure you are connecting properly. Use an up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.