NAVIGATING YOUR CUSTOMER JOURNEY
Join us for an interactive webinar with Business Strategist and Coach Priscilla Hansen Mahoney of Blazing Trails Coaching.
By attending this webinar – you will learn how to:
- Your customers are looking for solutions to their problems.
- Have you given them clear direction on how to find you?
- A Customer Journey MAP will prevent them from ending up at your competitors' door!
- Identify your ideal client – create a “buyers persona” that describes who your ideal clients are, what their buying habits may be, and how they can relate to your products and services.
- Create your customer journey map – learn the key elements of an effective customer journey map and go through some of the steps for developing a draft customer journey map during guided exercises.
- Use Customer Journey Maps – Develop a marketing plan so you can put yourself in front of the right people, at the right time, with the right message. Save yourself time, money and energy with more targeted marketing!
- Drive Actions with Customer Journey Maps – Explore ways to improve customer experience based on moments of truth identified in the customer journey maps.
Who should attend?Our Presenter:
This webinar is ideal for small business owners as well as individual contributors who are responsible for gaining, retaining, and maintaining customer relationships and are looking for a more practical, disciplined approach to use within their organization
Priscilla Hansen Mahoney, of Blazing Trails Coaching, is a business coach and strategic advisor with a passion for helping businesses Grow, Profit and Succeed by developing strategies, systems, and leadership teams. She is an ICF accredited business coach, trained by iPEC coaching with over one thousand hours of hands-on coaching skills. With her over 20 years of experience in process management, Six Sigma, and High-Performance Team Building, she has helped hundreds of business owners create their business models, develop strategic plans, execute action plans, train team leaders, and build the business of their dreams that fully supports their lifestyles.
The recording will be provided to registrants.
PREPARATION FOR THE WEBINAR:
You will be sent a link to access the webinar via email. Please plan to setup 10 minutes prior to the start.
1. Attendees will be muted. No webcams necessary. You can use the Q&A or Chat function to ask questions. These questions may be held until the end.
2. If you are attending on a smartphone (Android or iPhone) or on a tablet, you will need to download the Zoom app before starting.
3. Please login a few minutes before the webinar to make sure you are connecting properly. Use an up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.